SPS Export and Import Licence Training for Federation of Food & Drink Members
Learn how to import feed, agri-food, plants, live animals & POAO
With more and more reports of red tape, many agri-food exporters are concerned that the new rules are just too tough to keep trading. From export health certificates to visits by the VAT, from IT-systems IPAFFS to TRACES, to “simple” customs clearance: Border clearance and managing the Sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) control is very challenging.
Export Bootcamp is delighted to present, in conjunction with Customs Manager Ltd, a training specific to UK-EU food and drink trade.
- Learn how to identify the right SPS export health certificate, get to grips on how to correctly complete them.
- Get a step-by-step guide on border clearance to make sure your truck won’t get turned around or food destroyed.
- Latest on new regulations from 21 April 2021.
What We Will Cover
- What are SPS measures and how are they regulated?
- European Union -> Great Britain:- Preparing to export live animals, animal products, food, feed and plants out of the EU.- Importing SPS goods into GB: Requirements, processes and procedures- GB Health Certificates, where to find and how do they look?-Introduction to IPAFFS.
- Great Britain -> European Union:- Preparing to export live animals, animal products, food, feed and plants out of Great Britain.
- Importing SPS goods into the EU: Requirements, processes and procedures. EU Health Certificates, where to find and how do they look? Introduction to TRACES.