ICC UK accredited training provider for the exclusive provision of layman’s guide to series.
ICC is the world’s largest business organisation. It represents 45 million companies and 1 billion employees from all sectors and company sizes in over 130 countries and ExportBootCamps.com is very proud to be part of this great force for good in the world of international trade.
The ICC are the only business organisation with UN Observer Status. ICC United Kingdom is the representative office of ICC in the UK and works with British business groups worldwide to represent the voice of British business at inter-governmental level - the United Nations, G20 and World Trade Organization.
ICC has three central functions, to:
- Promote responsible free trade
- Provide the rules and standards that govern international business
- Help companies and States settle international disputes
The ExportBootCamp team is proud to be Committee member for the following:
- WTO MSME trade negotiation
- ICC MSME Working Group – led from Paris and inputting recommendations into WTO
- WTO Alliance [CBI, FSB, BCC, MakeUK, Diageo, GSK and many others]
- Trade & Investment Committee – chaired by Santander