Strategic Alliances / Joint Ventures / Franchises
Finding the right company to work with strategically is sometimes the easy part of an alliance or joint venture. We will investigate the legal aspects and practise of working strategically and making it work, which can be the most difficult part.
Joint ventures are often an easier route to international trade as they normally have a vested interest built into the set-up of the partnership; however, there are many practical aspects of this decision to take into account before entering into an agreement.
What we will cover:
- What is IP?
- And where does it fit into Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures or franchises?
- Making money out of ideas
- What can you sell?
- Succeeding in a joint venture
Essential Kit from ICC WBO Publications
These are offered exclusively from the ICC UK at a 20% discount when booking using EBC001 Promo code.
- Valuation of IP
- Model confidentiality
- Model contract franchising
- Franchising to take your business international
- We must talk because we can
Contract of sale
- Model contract JV
- Model contract Occasional intermediary
- Model contract consulting services
- Model contract international consulting services
- Drafting & negotiating commercial contract
- Legal handbook on global sourcing
- Hardship force majeure
- Business guide to trade & investment
- Incoterms® 2020
Sign up for more information. Dates coming up: There are no upcoming events at this time.