ICC BootCamp 5
Terms & Conditions and Contracts
Setting Terms and Conditions in the initial offer made to sell brings security and clarity on what has been agreed between the two parties involved in the contract of sale. Terms and Conditions form a crucial part of the final contract as the basis of the manner in which it is executed. Most businesses, if they have T&Cs they are not always suitable for all international markets and we will explore how this can work and where to use them as part of the negotiating process.
The more we prepare our customers to accept a structure to the sale that is finally agreed the better the outcome and the more sustainable the relationship becomes.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of:
- What basic clauses should be included in T&Cs
- Which law should be adopted in terms of jurisdiction?
- How does arbitration work?
- Using your terms and conditions to support negotiations
- Including ICC Incoterms® 2020
Essential Kit from ICC WBO Publications
These are offered exclusively from the ICC UK at a 20% discount when booking using EBC001 Promo code.
WTO & trade
- Guide to Export/import
- Drafting & negotiating commercial contract
- Legal handbook on global sourcing
- Incoterms® 2020
- Terms & Conditions