ICC BootCamp 2
ICC Incoterms®2020: How They Work and Where to Use Them
ICC Incoterms® Rules 2020 – is a set of 11 regularly-used standard trading terms in international trade. They assist the parties to a contract in clarifying the detail of the carriage, transfer of risk and obligations of each party.
The training day will help to build confidence in choosing the right Incoterm rule for the right transaction, in advising colleagues when issues arise in the execution of transactions, and in interfacing with logistics, finance and insurance personnel in other companies that come into contact with the same transaction.
Each ICC Incoterm® 2020 will be reviewed and analysed to help build a strong picture of the uses and differences between them.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of:
- What they do and they don’t offer the user
- Modes of transport and why differentiate
- How best to incorporate the ICC Incoterms®2020 rules?
- Rules for the contract of sale and relationship with other contracts
- Caution with variants of ICC Incoterms® rules.
Essential Kit from ICC WBO Publications
These are offered exclusively from the ICC UK at a 20% discount when booking using EBC001 Promo code.
- ICC Incoterms® 2020- ICC Rules for the use of Domestic and international trade terms
- ICC Incoterms® 2020 Wallchart