Are you looking at new ways to refresh your business?
If you are, Global Trade Review UK Conference is taking place on the 3rd & 4th November, 2020 and, there’s a new Exporter Competition, if you’re ready share your plan!
Once again GTR will be running and hosting a Competition for new or inexperienced exporters –with a chance to win £1000 towards implementing their export strategy – CASH!! This is with no strings attached ….. you will be given a free Conference Ticket if you enter and all entries win a Free subscription to OpenBorders.Direct the innovative new de-risking platform for international trade and a place on an ExportBootCamp!
All you have to do is outline the key points of your plan in front of a dragon’s den (with very nice judges) style of line up. Experts in the field of international trade representing differing skills needed will lend advice and decide you should win the coveted seed funding.
The competition will be running during the conference on the 4th Nov, so we will need to be able to build your company profile into the programme although we can allow you to enter right up until the last week of October.
What do you need to do?
- Develop an export strategy that has legs
- Work with any help you need to produce an Export Strategy
- Develop a 10-minute presentation that will sum up your strategy clearly
- Be ready to answer questions from the judging panel.
Can anyone enter?
- Yes, but your entry will be assessed and will need to address the main issues around a market entry plan.
- You must be new to exporting or to the market you have chosen
- You must employ less than 50 people
- You must have a good idea as to what you would use the prize money for!