Are you ready to export?
If you are, Global Trade Review UK Conference is taking place on the 3rd & 4th November, 2020 and, there’s a new Exporter Competition, if you’re ready share your plan!
The winner will receive £1000 in prize money and OpenBorders.Direct is offering a free annual subscription to their new de-risking international trade website worth over £350 to all entrants!
Once again GTR will be running and hosting a Competition for new exporters – this time those from ExportBootCamp attendees who will be given a chance to win £ towards implementing their export strategy. This is with no strings attached ….. except attending the conference and outlining the key points of their plan in front of a dragon’s den (with very nice judges) style of line up. Experts in the field of international trade representing differing skills needed will lend advice and decide you should win the coveted seed funding.
The competition will be running during the conference on the 4th Nov, so we will need to be able to build your company profile into the programme although we can allow you to enter right up until the last week of October.
What do you need to do?
- Develop an export strategy that has legs!
- Attend one of our Exportbootcamps
- Talk to your International Trade contact at DIT, MakeUK or Strong & Herd
- Work with any help you need to produce an Export Strategy
- Develop a 10-minute presentation that will sum up your strategy clearly
- Be ready to answer questions from the judging panel.
Can anyone enter?
- Yes, but your entry will be assessed and will need to address the main issues around a market entry plan.
- You must be new to exporting or to the market you have chosen
- You must employ less than 50 people
- You must have a good idea as to what you would use the prize money for!