This is a two-day Workshop designed for busy business owners or senior managers to help them decide on how to navigate through Brexit and beyond offering practical advice and solution and a fresh look at which export opportunities to pick.
What Does The Course Cover?
- Exporting, World Trade & next steps with the EU
- How Intellectual Property works and how to use it internationally
- Creating a Market Entry Plan
- Product Analysis and positioning
- Marketing Challenges and cultural impacts
- Market selection and how to start to identify opportunities
- Researching International Markets methodology and sources
- Developing an export strategy
- Pricing, getting paid and managing risk
- Financing your trade
- Getting the goods to market
- FTAs & Rules of Origin and how they affect your exports
Request Full Course Details
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and senior management involved with planning international trade. This may include directors and senior management; procurement; finance; accounting; sales department; import department.
What's In It For Me?
- Everything you need to enter a new export market
- A working Strategic Plan specific to your business
- Membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Use the post nominals for the Inst.LM.
24th & 25th Feb - £1100 + VAT
24th & 25th Mar - £1100 + VAT
If you have a coupon code, you'll enter it on the next page.